Privacy Notice Policy
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how the Company (as defines herein) and its respective subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities (“Company”) use Personal Data.
The Company offers an electronic platform for personal finance management and consumer loans via peer-to-peer lending.
In order to use the Service (each as defined above), the User must agree to the Terms and Conditions. Whereas by using this Service (including but not limited to the Platform, Mobile Application and Software, including downloading, installing or using any associated software supplied by The Company which overall purpose is similar to the Service), you hereby agree that as the User, you have read, understood, agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions, and any future amendments and additions to this Terms and Conditions as published from time to time at https://www.myhomecrowd.com.
The Terms and Conditions shall constitute a legal agreement between the User and The Company, and the Users further agree to the representations made by the User.
The Company shall reserve the right to modify, vary or change the Terms and Conditions relating to the Service at any time as the Company deems fit. Such modifications, variations or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon the posting of an updated version at https://www.myhomecrowd.com and/or on its sub-webpages.
It shall be the Users sole responsibility to review this Terms and Conditions regularly whereupon the continued use of the Service by the User shall constitute the Users’ consent and acceptance to any amendments, changes, whether or not reviewed by the Users.
Collection of Personal Data
The provision of the User’s Personal Data relating to our Service is voluntary. Please note that in the event that insufficient Personal Data is supplied, or is not satisfactory to us, then your application or request for any of our Services may not be accepted or acted upon.
Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purposes of Processing as stated hereto or as required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
Personal Information from Other Individuals
The User may in circumstances provided personal data relating to other individuals and in such circumstances the User represent and warrant that the Users are authorized to provide the other individual’s personal data to The Company and that the Users have obtained the affected individual’s consent for their personal data to be processed and used in the manner as set forth herein.
Purposes of Processing
The Company may use and process the Users’ Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, without limitation the following (“Purposes”): -
- to perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with the Users;
- to provide the User the Service;
- to process the User participation in any events, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions;
- to process, manage or verify the User application for subscription with the Company and to provide the User the benefits offered to subscribers;
- to validate any bookings and process payments relating to any products or services the Users have requested;
- to understand and analyses the Company’s sales as well as the User needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance and provide products and services to meet the User’ needs;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to facilitate or enable any checks as may be required by the Company;
- to process payments relating to any products or services the Company have provided;
- to contact the User;
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from the User;
- to communicate with the User for any of the purposes listed herein;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- for the Company to comply with any regulatory, statutory or legal obligation imposed on us by any relevant authority.;
- to send the User alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from the Company, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;